Explore The Opportunities!
As a leading international logistics shipping company in Malaysia, we offer exciting career opportunities in a friendly and dynamic working environment. Here are some of our values and policies:
- We pay well, offer comprehensive benefits and value our employees as our most precious resource.
- We are passionate about providing world-class service standard to our customers.
- We focus on creating a harmonious environment for our employees’ work-life
- We are committed to training our employees to be competent and professional people.
- We promote from within and create the leaders of tomorrow.
- We are dedicated to creating a diverse and inclusive working environment.
- We take an active role in being a pillar of our community through various corporate social responsibility activities.
We believe that these policies create a working environment unlike any others. If you share our values and believe you have the attitude, skillset, aptitude and outlook to help us to become WORLD’S leading logistics provider, we would be happy to hear from you. Get in touch with us today.
We are looking for
Assistant Manager/Manager – Sales (Johor)
- At least 3 years experience in logistics and freight forwarding service industry
- WFH Basis
Executive – Sales (Puchong)
- To handle China market sector and trade lines
- Have sales experience in logistics and freight forwarding service industry
Executive – Customer Service Sea Freight (Puchong)
- To handle sea freight customers from China market sector and trade lines
- Manage the logistics operations which will comprise of inbound, storage, outbound, inventory, liaising with internal and external service providers
Every year, we welcome talented and enthusiastic undergraduates from all backgrounds to complete paid internships at our company. Many of Worldgate’s employees began their career during our internships. We believe that these highlights are not just about our commitment to employees’ development and the competitiveness of our offering, but also the extent to which our staff share our vision.
We welcome applications from talented and dedicated individuals who share our enthusiasm for providing world-class logistics solutions for our customers. If you believe your qualifications and experience are well-suited to our available positions or undergraduate internship program then please reach out to us with a copy of your CV, application letter and contact details at [email protected].
Interested candidates are required to apply by submitting the form below: